At least then we'll have a use for these webbed hands and feet.
2. How do we know Jesus didn't come from Norfolk?
Because in Norfolk we couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
3. How many Norfolk people does it take to change a light bulb?
Two, one to change the light bulb and the other to stick his fingers in the socket first, to make sure the electricity is switched on.
4. Apparently, Delia Smith offered to send the Norwich squad on an all expenses paid holiday to Florida, but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.
5. Did you hear about the Norwich City Fan who wore two jackets when she painted the house? The instructions on the can said: “Put on two coats.”
6. I'm thinking of opening up a Bakery in Norfolk.
Apparently they are 'into bread' there.
(Thanks to Helen B for that one!)