1. I am not sure if I am left or right handed. I can't totally use either interchangeably so am not a true ambidexter, but I have different tasks for my right and left hands.
2. I like those crisps which have folded over on themselves the best.
3. I once appeared on Pebble Mill with a group of friends and met Richard Stilgoe in the corridor. I like to think I haven't let fame change me though.
4. I know all the lyrics to every Wham song ever released. When I finally lose my mind you will find me in the care home unable to remember my own name but singing Young Guns and possibly conjugating Spanish verbs.
5. I took 7 driving tests. People have got their own TV series based on a lot less than that.
6. I actually enjoy ironing but no, I don't want to do yours too.
7. When I was at school my nick name was 'Piglet' and somewhere I still have a collection of about 200 pigs. Think that could be one for e-bay unless the V&A wants them?
8. I am a Marmite hater married to a Marmite lover.
9. I have a body piercing but no tattoos.
10. I lose the will to live in winter. Is there not a job which you can just do from March - October so I could hibernate the rest of the year?